Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Ohmygod, I'm so excited.
I want you to know that I miss you I miss you soI'm writing again these letters to you aren't much, I knowBut I'm not sleeping and you're not hereThe thought stops my heart*lyrics from Finch - Letters to You. [:-
Hello, Heyhey, Yoyo, Aloha!! [:Nothing much really happened today. LOL. Let's start talking about english yeah?
I have to write a composition about
Time Travel. It was quite exciting la. lol. I'll
summarise it for you. [:
-
A girl,
Sarah Lee was a student researching for
Time Travel in Year 2010. Then
Professor Panubala was a man that invented a time machine that could bring people to the future. Sarah will be the first to try it out. So she took it to Year 3000.
(I put as year 3000 of all years because i love that song from Busted. LOL). Then when she was there, she saw many things.
She saw that the toilet flush is by
sucking the shit in, and not using water. And also that it is damn difficult to find water. There are
no longer vending machines or stalls. There is
water rationing. Then
the sun is very hot and it beats down to the skin. Everyone wears long sleeve in the damn hot weather because the sun hurts. Buildings are all
hundred plus storeys and cars only can seat one person.
There is also a new rule the anyone who steps on the grass in will be sent to the police station because they wanted to conserve the environment as it is very bad already. It has got so bad that they have to do it. When Sarah got back to Year 2010, she got the idea of how the future is like.
It sucks.-
I thought about that because, probably in Year 3000, the
Global Warming will be damn bad. So it makes sense that there will be very little water and alot of sun. Right? And buildings that are so high, and cars that are so small, thus is saves space as the population is growing yet Earth is dying. And no stepping on grass because probably in Year 3000, there will be no rainforests and stuff. They wanted to conserve the environment, thats why the rule.
IT IS ALL RELATED TO GLOBAL WARMING. Do you get it now? My compo is so
GREEEN. But then, there's a meaning and it makes sense right? Although i feel that i may fail it as there is supposed to be a Problem in the story, but mine dont have. LOL.
Then Mr. Vanan brought a book with him that is quite interesting. Then he asked me if i was reading anything. Actually is Yes la, but i said No. Want to know why? Because the title is
SEX KITTENS AND HORN DAWGS FALL IN LOVE. I know what you are thinking.
But i swear it is a funny book okay! Not horny at all la! But i was afraid he is going to ask me about the title, so i said no. And he gave me the book to read. -.-
Anyway, today i have the
OBS check up. And the doctor asked me alot of questions. Answered yes to the headache question. And some other stuffs. He almost put me UNFIT because of my headache la! Then i convinced him to put FIT. LOL. Then when he took the blood pressure, i laughed like mad cow. It's so ticklish! LOL. So embarassing.
But in the end, i'm still FIT. He reminded me to take my panadols there, and sunblock because i am fair. Sun will burn me. LOL.
Then Amanda, Brenda and me went to eat KFC. Second day now. Yesterday we went too. LOL. Ate Zinger. YUMMY. And i met somebody who love me. Or maybe a pervert? LOL! And
we planned our BBQ for December. So excited! Hahahahah. We even checked out the prices of everything already. KIASU. xD
Amanda and Brenda say that i met a pervert at Tampines Mall. I didnt see him. But it seems like a old ah pek? LOLOL. Go and die la him. [:
And and and and, guess who i saw at Tampines Mall NTUC???? The answer is,
THE HOTTEST GUY I EVER SAW IN TAMPINES. Man, he sure is cute. Think he is a chinese ang moh mix? I got so excited and my heart like not very still. Wooohooohooo~ LOL. I stared and stared. And laughed. Like a complete idiot. I was thinking, he must have a hundred girls did that before, so it doesnt matter if i do the same. LOL.
Then we took 39 back home. When i was going down, the woman infront of me is old, so she took her time. Then i stood behind. When she got down,
the bus suddenly move and want to drive away when i am on the last step of the bus la! Scare the shit out of me. Screamed and the bus stopped. -.- Then the 3 of us laughed like mad. And i laughed to myself while walking back. Tried to control but cannot. Too funny. Causing many stares. So paiseh. lol.
It was a
DAMN fun day overall.[:
I love you, you and all of you.Goodbye!