Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Kidnapping Elmo. :D
I have
kidnapped Elmo. Lol.
I'm not really a big fan of Elmo actually. I still prefer Patrick. But then, this skin is reeeeeeally cute. So, i couldn't resist it.
-
Anyway, recently, actually, yesterday, i went to see my blog archives. My past posts and i read them. From about last year, not from sec one. And i felt sad lah. So many things changed so much. It changed alot.
I thought about Amanda and Brenda. How we quarrelled over stupid things. I thought about 1e5. How i miss the times. I remember alot of things. We didnt want to study, we played and went against the teachers. And had to many of our things confiscated.
I remember me crying like siao in class because i went to 2e2 and they went to 2e5 and 2e6. I wanted so badly us to be in the same class. We had so much fun in year 2005.
We didnt worry about anything except being caught by out parents for skipping choir. We take neoprints everyday after school, up to 3 times a day. Everything now is so different. Although we still have alot of fun, there are many more things we have to think about.
-
I think i am becoming mad. Lol. Anyway, if you want, you can go read my archives. Might help you understand alot more. (:
Later going to meet
Amanda and
Wilbert to get Brenda's birthday supplies. Wowza. Spend money again. I'm going to be flat broke really soon.
Ahahahahah! Bye. :D