Saturday, December 22, 2007
Best of Bhangra.
Guess what CD did i buy just now?
BOLLY BOLLY!
You know, the CD that keeps showing on advertisements? I love it! So i decided to buy it. Guess the advertisement got to me.
But the songs inside makes me happy what!
:D
Anyway, Amanda is holidaying in China now. I hope she's having a great time. And Brenda should be back from JB alr.
Speaking of holidays, recently i have this obsession with going to Hong Kong. I miss HK laaaaa. The soup, the food and the shopping. Actually, it's more of the food that i miss. Sigh. Now it's too late for my mum to book tickets. Since holidays are ENDING!
ENDING! sigh!
So she said maybe we'll go on JAN. AHAHAHHH. I hope so. I want so. Want want want. Go back and eat my prawn dumpling noodles that i miss so much.
Oh oh yeah, i had my dinner at Tiong Bahru Plaza today. I think it's Plaza, or shopping centre or something like that. They have this restaurant called The Rajah Inn.
It's steamboat. One person have one personal small one. And they have this Ala-carte buffet. So you can like order everything and anything. They have the best prawns and fishes! The buffet includes ice cream, Chocolate Fondue and stuffs.
So, i ate until i couldn't breathe. As expected. So anyone who reads this, i beg you to try. It's bloody cheap, only $24.90 for adults.
Right, i went out with my Sis today. We went to Raffles city, City link and Bugis. At Raffles city, we went to see her Crumpler bag, then went to see my Billabong and Roxy wallet. I couldn't decide which wallet i want.
Then we went City Link, Sis went to Surfer Girl to buy her Billabong pencil case, went to Adidas to get her water bottle. Then we went to New Urban Male, strangely, the air inside smells like my inhaler when i was having asthma.
I did not get anything till i went to Bugis, i bought the Billabong wallet. Trying to cut cost, it cuts my heart. I seriously don't like Bugis. It's like overcrowded with people.
The Bonding day with my sis went well, despite both of us having stupid headaches.