Thursday, January 24, 2008
Black talkin', yo.
YO YO YO, What'up people.P to the N in da crib, yo. Oh man, I'm cool man. Cooool as ice, yo. -Hey hey hey, I'm Paris Hilterrrrrrn.I'm like so totally HOT, okay.That's Hot, yeah. It's like to totally like fun today. Like totally because we had like so much fun okay! -Howdy Pardner!Yeeeee-Haaaaaa! Just ridin' through the woods!Wanna come fer a ride?-HAHAHA. That's fun. Just recalling the times when i tried these accents with Amanda and Brenda. Rofl. It's really funny with the expression and all.
Today they had this O lvl results thing which made me even more stress than i already am! How sickening is that.
Maybe by the end of Os, I'll be totally bald and i'll have depression.
Drop the O subject. I suddenly recall this thing i saw on tv. Two host of a programme was talking about Shavers and the following to me was fucking hilarious. :D
It's a convo between
Pig & JR.-
PIG : Talking about shavers, that day i was at my girlfriend's house, i saw a shaver! And i got angry and asked her " Whose shaver is this?! Do you have another boyfriend?! " I thought that guys use Shaver to shave their facial hair.
JR : THEN?
PIG : Then she said, " No la! There is no other guy! Really there is no other guy! " Then i asked, " Then what is it for?! " She said, " Don't ask me already la! Just don't ask me! There is no other guy! "
JR : THEN????
PIG : I got angry because she is obviously keeping something from me. So i ask and asked her. I got more angry. I said, " of course there is something you are keeping from me. How can i dont ask?! " THEN YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID?
JR : WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?
PIG : She said, " I USE THIS TO SHAVE MY LEG HAIR LA. " Then she looked away. Super embarassing.
-
LOLOLOLOL. I can feel her embarassment.