Monday, February 25, 2008
RESULTS!
Received a e-mail from Huili. It's like a test thing, so here are the results.
I like yellow. ( It means I'm fun)
Hang out place is shopping mall. (It means crazy & fun)
Long flowy dress, but i actually only like knee length. But then don't have the choice. (It means graceful & elegant)
Read a book during my free time. (It means shy & hardworking)
Only 3 choices for hobbies. I dont do photography nor dancing, so i chose studying. (It means clever & mature)
Genre of music is rock. (It means loud & crazy)
Important in life is family. (It means lovable & sweet)
Mother gives $50, I will give to charity. If only it's she give for extra la, not for getting stationary or anything. Cause if that's the case, i will need the cash. (It means helpful)
Tell him to study first. (It means mature)
Favourite time of the day is night time. (It means dark & emotional) Hello?!?! I like it because it's cooling okay. Siao. I'm not dark. Lol.
That's all. I think my results are quite positive. ^^