Wednesday, February 13, 2008
You.
PUSHPOPS ARE SO YUMMY, THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE!Today, I'm going to talk about my favourite Candy,
PUSHPOPS. And of course the man who took HongKong into a crazy world,
Edison Chen Guan Xi. (damn, he's cute)
Do you all know what's
PUSHPOP anot?! If not, i suggest you run to your nearest 7-11 and buy one. They are yummy! Although i know they are just sugar syrup.. blah blah blah.
But they taste so good! They taste better than lollipops. In my opinion la. I just finished my grape one. Must go buy tmr. :DDD
It has one bad point though. I hate the starting part. When the
PUSHPOP's shape is still long and cylinder-like. It's like uncomfortable to be in the mouth can. You know what i mean. But after awhile, it gets so much better!
I can't stop gushing about
PUSHPOPs, i think i can be the dai yen ren.
Now, to the next topic.
I really don't understand what's the whole big point about Edison Chen doing all the girls and taking pictures of their bodies. Before you freak and think i'm a complete pervert, please let me explain.
THE GIRLS WERE WILLING TO LET HIM TAKE THE PICTURES OKAY!!The very well know that Edison was taking pictures of them. And please, they didnt resist. If they had, this wouldn't haven happened. I'm not totally taking Edison's side, but why make it seem like it's all his fault?
If those girls don't want any of their pictures to be exposed, then don't take any. Everyone's making seem like he forced them to do so. UNFAIR OKAY.
GRRRRR.
-
Hahahaha. Today is such a good day! :D