Saturday, April 26, 2008
Outdoor Park theatre??

Hey people! ^^
I was with my dad when i saw this. We went for my niece's one month celebration. Near their house, there's a badminton court. So when i left the celebration, the badminton court had become a outdoor theatre!
The screens and everything wasn't there before. Everyone was there (esp, kids) to watch the movie. There's a ice cream truck giving out free ice cream!
Those cone and cup kind we see every time. And guess what????
THE QUEUE WAS SO BLOODY LONG.
And i thought the ice cream was for kids... The queue was mainly made up of aunties and uncles. Funny, i can imagine them saying "I'm taking for my daughter what!" And proceed to gulp it.
I think people leave their house just to get the ice cream and go home. Not bothering to watch the movie at all.
Beside me, the aunty was like "Ah Boy go queue. Got free ice cream!" The boy sulkily obeyed his mother. Lol.
But my main point is, I think it's really nice to have this turn-badminton-court-into-outdoor-theatre thing. You know, people can make more friends (esp, kids). And they seem really happy.
Wow, a long post for a really lame picture.