Sunday, August 20, 2006
#158 ^_~ im back and smiling!
As you can tell from my title im really happy! For many reasons tho-
1. I FINALLY watched She's the Man, It's so freakin funny! Should go watch it.2. All my favourite songs have been playing on the radio NON-STOP!3. My computer is officially working well, but my MSN refuse to let me sign in. x(4. I just bought a tee-shirt that i've been aiming for 1 month.5. TA2 is over, im still so happy about that!6. Im not using Internet Explorer anymore! Im using Maxthon Browser, more about that later.7. I get to eat my favourite food for 3 days already!8. I just visited by GreatGrandmother ystd, she looks SO MUCH better! (ps, she say i very sui! LOL! jkjk)9. I bought a book! 10. He's not sad le! xDSee? 10 reasons for me to be happy!
Anyway, i had a dream ystd, about him. It was so wierd cos it's too real. LOL.
I woke up thinking it happened! But it didnt. x( LOL.
I was saying about
Maxthon broswer! It works just like a internet explorer but better.
It goes into websites, internet and stuff. But when a virus pop-up comes flying in, trying to invade my computer, it would first ask for permission and if i blocked it, it will be gone FOREVER! And i can just open one window of it and go into many websites.It you're using Internet Explorer, you have to open many windows. But Maxthon dont have to! There's a bar that shows everything!
I wanna hug the computer! (:And about my Greatgrandmother, she's so much better!
I saw her a while ago and she's really sick. She's 88 this year but she keeps telling us she's 60! So cute. ^^ She's in the old folks home cos its very inconvinient to have her at home. She was in the wheelchair so i pushed her around in the garden. She was giving directions where to push! cute cute cute. ^^
Gonna go visit her again, sometime soon. Im going out wit Dad later. Wonder where to go.
Might go watch movie but so many to choose from!LOL. I just know im really hungry and i need to eat eat eat! Im super obsessed with
Let U Go by Ashley Parker Angel. :D Feels good to be typing long posts! But thinking about the colouring fonts part, WA, abit sian. ^^ LOL. Okok, finished my posts. Come back reading! ^^