Friday, August 25, 2006
163-.* SUNSHINE!
Right now im sitting here, 10 blocks away from my sister's school. And guess what? I can hear her
teacher's day rehersal going on. Every word clearly. And my sis just finish singing! She sang
When there was me and you - High school musical. Its a nice song! Me and my cousin were laughing!
LOL. SO BAD LOR WE ALL! xD Im so proud of my sis, she has the guts to go up stage and sing!
Too bad i dont.I have a
ANSTONISHING news to tell you all. I spent half my day in the
recovery room! That's about 4 hours lah! It's the longest 4 hours ever. I've learnt my lesson and i will not be caught with my shirt tucked out anymore. I will still tuck out cos i tuck in very Toot lah. Unless i buy the new uniform. I WISH I CAN! mummy doesnt let me. =X Tere was a clock thats says 6.30 when i was released. I was thinking why the sky so not dark and the sun not setting. It really felt like i sit that long!
My butt was aching man! I was caught during recess. I found elaine then she said "eh, so early ah?" Im like ?!!! Then i realised its only 3! freaked myself out. =.=
Recovery room experience has traumatised me. I am not going in ever again!While i was in there, i folded many black hearts! (:
So i didnt get to eat breakfast, recess nor lunch! SO HUNGRY MAN. I have 4 stomachs, all empty! (: Today they called all the sec 2s to the hall and say about subject combi thing.
I HAVE TO GET A FRIGGIN 80 TO GET INTO DNT!!!rahhh~~! i scared cannot go in! Mr Wong said to ask to seniors, he said dnt is damn hard and most of them do until wanna smash their head to the walls. It made me scared! How ah~? I think im still gonna take dnt. Thats the only thing i wanna do. So this year,
my dnt has to ACE!So what really really happened today? Not much i guess. Thats about it. study study study away!
Im so addicted to Straw hearts! I wanna buy a pacifier bottle jar to put it all inside. I think i have about 700 now. And its still counting! Im not even sure whats my aim. LOL. Jus do and do until the day i dont like him. I bet my room will be filled with them.
Not liking him is just not really possible. (:Im going to have a new blogskin! As chongaik wan to do a blogskin using the pics i took.
Pics of my notebook, my strawhearts and my hand. (: It'll be a total sweet blogskin. Think it shall be pink and white n yellow? HMMM...
Thats all for today. Maybe i'll blog later. Im not sure.
Take cares people. BYE!