Thursday, November 30, 2006
#256. x[
HELLO. :]
I totally do not have anything to blog about! =/ hm... I'll just be random and blog about anything to pops into my brain. Im just going to wait for something to pop inside.
.
.
.
.
Nothing leh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
POP!!Okay, im going to blog about anything that begins with
My favourite : ok? haha. That popping thing was lame. --.-- you will get to know all my favourites! Maybe i will blog
I hate : next time!
MY FAVOURITE:
Song :
Dance Inside by the All-American Rejects (!!!!)
Food : Er.. hm..
everything unhealthy. hehe
Fruit :
BANANA !
Candy : see my blogskin? so obvious!
Chocolate : Anything from
Meiji and Cadbury.
Place : Anywhere with air con.
Word : shit/damn/love/bliss/bittersweet
Colour : If you don't know, you can bang your head aganist the wall. :D
Animal : Dog, giraffe, dog and giraffe.
Hobby : Daydreaming,
doodling, lying on the bed and turning.
Swear word : Shit you la. (is that a swear word?)
Im running out of ideas! Ok, that's all. This will be the start of interesting blog contents! YAY! CLAP! There will be many more to come. Im sure sure sure. Ok la, since my holidays are boring, i don't think i will have anything to really blog about. OH! i know! one more...
I LOVE MY DNT TEXTBOOK! WALAU, SO NICE WAN!hahaha. really. although quite big and heavy and thick and i dont get what is it saying. ^_^