Wednesday, December 06, 2006
#263. FEELINGS.
I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That dont bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them outIm not afraid to cry every once in a whileEven though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend Im okBut thats not what gets meWhat hurts the mostWas being so closeAnd having so much to sayAnd watching you walk awayAnd never knowingWhat could have beenAnd not seeing that loving youIs what I was tryin to doIts hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But Im doin It
Its hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and Im alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken
What hurts the mostIs being so closeAnd having so much to sayAnd watching you walk awayAnd never knowingWhat could have beenAnd not seeing that loving youIs what I was trying to doWhat hurts the mostIs being so closeAnd having so much to sayAnd watching you walk awayAnd never knowingWhat could have beenAnd not seeing that loving youIs what I was trying to doNot seeing that loving you
Thats what I was trying to do
I know crying my eyes out wouldnt help, pretending im okay won't help, but what else can i do? I cant talk to you without feeling like shit. And i cant not talk to you cos it will kill me. It hurts to know that i have to wait everyday. Its tired to know that waiting is all i do from the time i wake up. Seeing every second and minute pass me by. I miss you like crap and i cant tell you that. It sucks to know that you don't even know what is going on inside me. Every shit i have to take. Telling you how i feel will make you bad mood, so why bother? If you're happier this way. I don't wanna wait anymore, im just tired. )':