Friday, May 11, 2007
BLOGGER SUCKS MAN!
UGHHHHHHH!! Had a difficult time again going into blogger. I'm scared one day it die die dont let me in, then how do i blog? What if later my blog got deleted? I sure cry.
Brenda and me is talking about a sad topic now on msn. Yes, it is very sad. ):
Okayyyyyyyy, the mood for blogging is somehow gone. lol. What shall i blog today? Oh ya~ I had
DNT & LIT midyr today. Tell you ah, i almost cried during DNT paper. It was damn damn damn difficult. One question is 20 mark lo! What the hell. And what the hell is
"looping?" teacher got teach meh? )':
I can promise
FAILURE. sad. I hope the grading of my A3 sketchbook help pull it up. But i doubt so la. How many parks can it pull? I'm so freaking depressed.
Then for my literature. I was so bloody shocked by the question la. I dont know what to write. Then crap afew things. SAD. I used 3 out of 7 paper. *curse and swear* lol. Let's not think about all that.
I'M IN HEAVENNNNNN, EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! wooohoooo~ no more night studying, stressing and reading notes.
ahhhh~ the joy. So anyway, today me and amanda went to walk walk around
Tampines Mall & Century Square. We're suppose to celebrate but we have financial crisis. So, we didnt go eat anything nice. Went to get afew things for birthday babies.
Then when we were at Kiddy Palace, looking at baby stuffs. (FOR THE LITTLE BABY COUSIN), we want to give birth. lol. Seriously, the things are so cute. The shoes are adorable. They should make adult size versions.
ME : I want to be your future baby's Godmother!
AMANDA : Me too!
ME : I'll pamper it with everything from kiddy palace.
AMANDA : I'll treat it like my own.
ME : Yours can call me MUMU PEARLINE
AMANDA : What?! mumu? I'm fine with Aunty Amanda.LOL. see? We're totally into babies. I'm
MuMu Pearline. How cool is that? So very cool. I'm not so sure about amanda treating my child like her own though, lol, i dun wan my child to drink her
breast milk. LOL. She offered to Brenda today.
She's Mother Amanda. lol. Shall not blog why. It is, im positive, against the law. I'm so into blogging lost posts now. And people might not read. But whatttttttttteverrrrrrrr. Listen to
I dont give a damn by Avril Lavigne. I'm in love with it.
There's a sentence "Since we're just hanging out, so why'd you kiss me on the mouth?"There's a ultra deep meaning to it okay. REALLY. lol. I'm looking forward to marking day. It'll be alot of fun.
I'M STILL VOTING FOR THE ZOO OKAY, NOMATTER HOW YOU ALL PROTEST! lol. ZOOOOOOOO~ Go see Ah Meng. lol
I'm going to stop
NEGATIVITY on my blog. lol. Stop putting depressing sentences at the end will small font, stop sigh-ing, stop short depressing posts and STOP
EMO! Although, maybe once or twice, forgive me, i will. lol.
I'm love with that little star on my nickname! AND!, Bridge to Terabithia is showing soon in Singapore! I'm going to watch it, nomatter what. Alone or accompanied! (or maybe, not alone) But i HAVE TO watch it. Reasons:
1. It's the sweetest kid show ever.
2. I cried a river.
3. The imgaination is WHOA!
4. ....dont freak pearline, dont freak...JOSH HUTCHERSON STARS IN IT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? OHMYGOD I CANT!Yes i can, because thats when i
fell in love with him. lol. Although i already watch it in Genting, it wont kill for me to watch it again. I'm waiting for it to open. In case you dont know what it is, you can go look for the trailer in youtube or if you happen to take bus, the tvmobile keep showing it!
OKAY, i didnt expect the post to be THAT long. lol. BYEEEEE~
[see? no depressing small fonts below!]