Friday, June 08, 2007
NEW BLOGSKIN!
YAY x 100000!!I finally found a skin that i can use that do not have errors! OMG. I am finding one more skin that is more colourful. And
GOT NO ERRORS. :D
So anyway, this will be my temporary skin. I in such a good mood now, you have no idea. I've been trying to look for a error-free blogskin for 3 days, resulting in headaches. -.-
AND NOW I GOT ONE!!Anyway, we have new names AGAIN. I know it's getting to hard to remember. lol. So far we have...
1. BabiSatan
2. Sexy Boobs, Ass, Short Leg
3. Saikang, Zhek Ark, Yao Siew & so on
And there is this one when we created during sec one. So embarassing, i dont even want to type it out. LOL. But, hey, if you know what i'm saying, then you know la! LOL.
So now, the new one,
Me : NERDY
Brenda : DORKY
Amanda : GEEKY(3 of us got english names, and both of them got chinese names cos they are china-man!)Hanwei : SHU TAI ZI
Joel : SHU TONG
All related to studying. (: Shu Tong is book bucket. LOL. The rest i guess you all should know.
NERDY sounds good to me. :D
This is my 3rd post of the day, so i shall not make it long. I planned to just talk about my new blogskin and i actually can drift from blogskin to names. -.-
TOKYO DRIFT. -.-
Okayyyy, that's all, i hope this is the last post of the day. Unless of course something interesting happens later. Something earth shaking, glass shattering and heart breaking perhaps?
BYEBYE!!Oh ya! number one : There are 5 girls on the blogskin right, please dont stare at the fourth girl. I know what are you staring at. She's not touching herself "there". I'm serious. -.-
Oh ya! number two :
brenda, i am proud of you (: