Tuesday, June 05, 2007
REPORT : ZOO DAY WITH AMANDA(:
*this is a temporary blogskin as there are errors everywhere in every blogskin. grrr.
HELLO PEOPLE!!
I will be blogging about 2 days today[:
-
6/June/2007
YESTERDAY'S CHALET & BBQ WAS FUN(:Had fun eating
2 hot dogs. lol. I didnt eat much. All the food like will dissappear.
Anyway, It was fun playing
tai ti with
Amanda, Sharon, Evon, Louis, Kok Soon, Sean. And thank you
Michelle for trying to teach me. I was super lost at it. lol. Then we changed the game to
blackjack. -.-
Then played
Bluff with
Amanda & Sharon. lol. I keep on shouting "bluff!!" and they didnt bluff and i lose.
walau~
Too bad we couldnt stay overnight.
Sad la. It will be so much fun. lol. And we went to the beach and
wrote things on the sand and play with the water. :D
-
5/June/2007As you can tell by the title,
Agent Pearline (me) is going to type out a report of
ZOO day that she spent with
Agent Amanda. Both of us went there to spy on the Monkey named
Ah Meng. Look what we found in the end(:
That's Amanda, on the train, on the floor(:

This stupid man put his butt to my face when i was sitting down. Was actually sitting more behind then i smelt something
SUPER STINKY. Then i realised he
FARTED. Stupid stupid man.
Poke his butt ah.

We took train from Tampines, to Jurong East (omg, flat asses) then took the red line train to Chua Chu Kang (omg, even flatter asses) then took a 30 min busride, 927 to the Zoo. (omg, no more ass). LOL!
FAKE elephants outside the Zoo Entrance.

Amanda says this is the world's greatest SEAL. It's huuuuge la. Just outside the entrance.

Finally, WELCOME TO THE SINGAPORE ZOOLOGICAL GARDENS. LOL

This is the first picture of us in the Zoo. We just got in and was playing with our cameras. hahah. I look so retarted. -.-

AH MENG~~ Amanda's Friend. She is so old already la. Amanda kept on calling her. See? She posed for the camera. lol. Looking right at us.

Now, let's proceed to see the...POLAR BEAR!!

There used to be afew of them but now left only one. I guess they all died. Poor thing. And the water for the bear wasn't even cold and it's actually open air. -.- I thought Polar Bears must live in a very cold place?

LOL. This one is a Lama. You know in the show, Jimmy Neutron ; Boy Genius. He got this overweight nerdy geek friend and he's mad about Lamas. hahah. So, this is a Lama.

See? GUANACO lama. lol

ELEPAHNT!! Amanda and I was very bad la, when taking this picture. lol. =x i mean, not bad to the elephant. lol. I so want to ride it, but it's so damn expensive?

My First Tram ride!!! wooohooo~ Because we got lost and kept on walking in circles. Then we decided to board the tram. Cant get lost in a Tram ma. Then we board it for like 5 seconds then we realised that we were actually walking the correct way then we got down again. -.- lol

WHITE TIGER! lol. It was trying to jump over. I snapped it while it was at a wierd position.

And they're not afraid of the water! I thought cats are afraid of the water, no? It can even swim.

PYGMY HIPPO. Some kind of small type of Hippo.

It won't stop swimming for me to take a picture so i cant really snap a clear one.

The small one is the Pygmy Hippo, it's actually much smaller then the Nile Hippo which is supposed to be quite big i guess. And i thought Pygmy Hippo is quite big already.


Now, we go the this side of the creatures from the AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK. It's a desert in australia.

It's a kind of snake. I cant remember what is the name though.

It's some kind of lizzard?? The light inside the glass looks like the sun and the wallpaper looks like the forest hor? lol. Like the lizzard is sun-taning.

EEEEEEE~ It's the snake skin. I only saw it on animal planet before, not the real life snake skin. Looks very digusting. lol

And the snake skin belongs to this snake, very very dark chaotah snake. It must be feeling naked now.

KANGAROOOOOO. I keep calling it to stand but somehow it just lay there.

Looks like as if a super stinky smell washed over them and they all fainted. LOL

EMU-S!!

This Emu freaks me out. The black part is the body, but we see it as the head of a ghost. -.- It's damn freakyyyyyy.

So we board the Tram again after seeing the Australian Outback. We were so damn tired, we figured we should take the Tram, take pictures and get out of the zoo. So that's me, with messy hair.

We took a picture again. The Tram was boring okay! Amanda is half acting retarded. And i'm not, so we must act together ma right? LOL. See below?

NOW, THAT IS WHAT I CALL DOUBLE RETARDS. lol. dont stare at my nose hole la. -.-

And from the top view. lol. Could not aim properly so amanda's face was a little cut out.

Something wierd. LOL.

And our feeeeeet. While we were walking back to the exit :D

Then halfway i saw a monkey trying to commit suicide!!! omg!! LOL. Hanging halfway using a thick wire thing.
Then we walked out of there and saw this really cute huge penguins. FAKEEE.

After that we took bus to Choa Chu Kang interchange and took 67 back to Tampines. I am going mad in the bus. There must be about 100 stops. -.- My butt is gone from all the travelling today.
But i had fun with Amanda. First experience with her to the Zoo.(:
imissyoulikesiao. ):