Friday, June 22, 2007
Vans Warped Tour.
How i wish i lived in California or Florida or New York!!
Then i can go attend the
Vans Warped Tour concerts!
AHHHHHHH. They have so so many bands and i wanna watch them! Why why why. And there are many of them that i actually like!
They have
The Almost, Amber Pacific, Bad Religion, Boys like girls, Chiodos, Cute is what we aim for, Funeral for a friend, New found Glory, Paramore, THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS(!!!), Sum 41, Yellowcard and so many more that i haven even heard of.
So i'm feeling sad. I WANT TO WATCH THEM!!! Anyway, who organises people to come and perform in Singapore huh? Like, Christina Aguilera is coming soon but i dont want to watch her. And Jet is coming to Fort Canning Park also. I want to ask that person to bring in many bands. ):
I want to fulfil my dream of going to a rock concert. But i dont really like Jet to pay so much to go. SIGH!
The more i look at the Warped Tour website, the more bitter i feel. So anyway, here's the web.
WARPED TOUR. - click.
God, why why why why. I wish i was older, then i can buy my own ticket, fly there and watch them...