Wednesday, July 04, 2007
extremly, superly, ohmygodly, horny day. (:
Hello! :DToday is such a horny day, i cant stand it. I almost
exploded my lungs laughing. (:
Nothing much really happen in school other than our conversations. LOL. Everyone was so super horny. LOL. I will type it down.
During Maths*i forget what we were talking about. But it linked to this.Me : hahahahah. please la, all guys watch porn.
Amos : No leh! I dont leh.
Raizen : Yeah, all guys.
Peiling : Yeah, really.
I was protesting to Amos that i dont believe him, but in the end i do.
Raizen : Sperm is the colour of the Sunsilk shampoo, the pink colour version. Come out as a kind of white.
LOLOLOLOL. Was laughing so loudly. My next shampoo will be Sunsilk. LOLOL. Like wth? Sunsilk. LOLOL.
Mrs Kho : I am going to change your place. You keep laughing and distracting others.
Please la, everyone around me all laughing their asses off. LOL.
Me : I dont understand how come you all watch that la. You learn something from it meh? I dont think so.
Raizen : YES. I learn
TEAMWORK.
HAHAHAHA. Then i laugh again. Receiving a glare from Mrs Kho.
Me : What do you all do infront of the Computer?
*the omg face*Raizen :
*asks Rafie the question*Rafie :
*do a very very obscene action. LOLOLOL*
Freaking funny la. Then Rafie says he see the real thing and not on the computer anymore. LOL. Then end school, i went up to find
Amanda, She say that her class is also very horny! Keep asking her alot of things. LOL.
Then Joel say he is going Oral. Then Amanda became horny again, and say Oral *er-hum*. LOL. you know, that one. LOL. Laughing and laughing all the way. (:
We went to eat Subway for lunch and i saw
Sean! Primary school friend. He still can remember my face but i took quite a while to remember his. Still as tanned as ever.
Went home after receiving 2 middle fingers from both of them. LOL. And gave one back. (;
I think i learnt something new today. (: