Wednesday, June 27, 2007
AW. SCHOOL SUCKS.
LYRICS,I try to come closer with youBut they all say we won't make it throughBut I'll be there foreverYou will see that it's betterOur hopes and our dreams will come trueI will not disappoint youI'll be right there for you till the endThe end of timePlease be mineI'm in and out of love with youTrying to find if it's really trueoh no no no noHow can I prove my loveIf they all think I'm not good enough-
Heyyyyyy~LOL.
I would like to start the post by saying, i love
THE JONAS BROTHERS. :D Like super super super love. SUPER. It is made up of 13 year old Nicholas, 16 year old Joseph and 17 year old Kevin. And boy, i love Joseph. LOL. My favourite.
Joseph!!
Anyway, they do many covers of songs from
Busted. :D
Double shiok! And i am mad about Busted la. And they even do it better! Some songs can make me cry too la, like
Please Be Mine.
But my favourite song from them is
Year 3000 and
Hold On. (:
Their
homepage. - click. They may seen like a really kiddy band, but their sound is good man. :D
Alright, now to my day.
TODAY WAS
HORRIBLE AND
SUCKY LA. sigh. ):
Because of me being
very very very very very sleepy.
And because Mr Lee, Mr Ng and Mrs Kho came in to talk about what motivation and made me pissed. What take our rights. All because we're the worst class. -.- lame la. ANGRY. ANGRY.
Because of being bored in class. Such a super boring day with 6 periods of science. 4 phy and 2 chem. Almost burst my brain. Then with another 2 period of english and 2 MT. Feeling real shitty man.
And i dont want to go school tml la. Screw school and school rules. ):
And threats by teachers to go RR.
And the super hot weather.
And
EVERYTHING.Even the recess sucks. I dont even like lunch or recess anymore. zzz. Maybe because im such a bad mood then i dont like everything. Maybe.
I'm being infected with Emo Germ. Brenda also. Dumb germ. May meet her tml for breakfast. (:
Okay, that's all for the post today. Partly complaining. LOL. School reopening blues.
* how come teachers like to use "sec 3 is not a honeymoon period you know!". -.- all of them use it. So lame la. I oso know. Honeymoon is go with my husband one, go with you all meh? ): I hate that sentence.I miss you. Not enough courage to msg you la. ):