our hopes and expectations
black holes and revelations

I'm sure you know where the navi is. :D
|
i'll be your sunshine
if you'll be my silhouette

My name is Pearline.
My birthday is on 27/10/92.
I have many things on my wishlist, but i'm just too lazy to type it all.
I treasure friendship & familyship alot.
I have 2 dogs at home and i absolutely LOVE them.
To me, Lizards are more disgusting then Cockroaches.
I hate people who say to me, "What's the point of doing this? You alone won't change a thing."
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because of people like them that all these are happening.
They shouldn't bring people down just because they are so negative.
|
Monday, July 02, 2007
It's Quiz time baybeh!
HEY!! (: I was so very bored so i went to took some quizzes, and the results are here. :D Judge them right or wrong yourself. | Who's your inner rock chick? |  Stylish, unique, talented You're your own woman! "It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real I like the way that feels" |
How happy are you, really? |  Your life is totally together, and you enjoy every day. And you don't need a quiz to tell you that! You know how to find pleasure in the little things... And even when life isn't so great, you have a good sense of perspective. |
What's your personality cluster? |  You are:
A true wordsmith - a master of words Original, spontaneous, and a true inspiration Highly energetic, up for any challenge Entertaining and engaging, both to friends and strangers |
| What does your birthdate mean? |  You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything. You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life. Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal. You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.
Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone
Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge
Your power color: Cobalt blue
Your power symbol: Dove
Your power month: September |
| What is your love song? |  You and Me by Lifehouse
"Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do Nothing to prove And it's you and me and all of the people And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"
For you, love is very intense and a little difficult to express. |
*ohmygod. it's the song i've been trying so hard to download but cannot!
| How dirty is your mind? |  Your mind is cleaner than a nun's. You're totally pure. In fact, you often don't catch on to how dirty the world really is. |
* this is to prove to Brenda, Amanda, Joel and Hanwei and many other people that my mind is completely pure! :D
Alrighty, that's all for today. And i swear i didnt cheat! LOL. Although you may not believe the last one, but it's true. My brain is G-rated. (: Like a cartoon, like Finding Nemo. So clean. LOL.
I'm just a silly girl that fell for a stupid boy. (: ily.
|
just a photograph in a history book
and i believe she had a voice and name
|
|
|
|
|