I cannot end Poverty, I cannot end animal cruelty.
But everyone counts.
IT MAY TAKE WHILE FOR THE PAGES TO LOAD(ESP THE JOURNAL PART), BUT I'VE CHCKED, EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE (: Chicks are not nuggets please!
1 Million children each year do not pass their 5th birthday. 40.3 Million people in the world
are infected with Aids. Every 5 seconds of your life, a child dies. 1 Billion people do not
have access to safe water which causes death. There is only 6 Billion people in the world.
These are totally preventable. Do you want CHANGE?
WORLDVISION.ORG.SG more about me?
our hopes and expectations
black holes and revelations
I'm sure you know where the navi is. :D
i'll be your sunshine
if you'll be my silhouette
My name is Pearline.
My birthday is on 27/10/92.
I have many things on my wishlist, but i'm just too lazy to type it all.
I treasure friendship & familyship alot.
I have 2 dogs at home and i absolutely LOVE them.
To me, Lizards are more disgusting then Cockroaches.
I hate people who say to me, "What's the point of doing this? You alone won't change a thing."
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because of people like them that all these are happening.
They shouldn't bring people down just because they are so negative.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I'M SUCHA FREAK FOR JESSE!
OMG.
I SUPER DUPER LOVE JESSE MCCARTNEY. He looks so wayyyy hotter in shorter hair!
And.. omg.. look at his face! He's hot the video can! It's so awesome if i can just cut away the girl. *jealous*
His voice melts my heart. FOR REAL. I think i replayed his song 20 times alr. Walau. T.T I wanna meet him!
JESSE JESSE JESSE JESSE JESSE.
This is so the right song for him can. Instead of the boyish kinds. This is so mature and ahem.. sexy!! AHAHAHAHAHAH.
The comments for his vid on Youtube is all... SEXY. And i absoulutely agree. (: Gosh, i can smile to myself like crazy now.
Everyone's like.. I love him the older he gets. He's so mature and sexy now. OMGOMGOMGOMG. YEAHHHHHH ~
I think i'm insane over him. I love that sentence, " girl we flying on a G5 G5.. " And, " No stress, girl you deserve nothing but the best. "