Monday, August 28, 2006
166*-. I BOUGHT THE VERONICAS CD!
I know you're super jealous! Its ok, you dont have to tag and tell me, i know you are. cos..
I BOUGHT THE VERONICAS CD! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I aim that cd so long le la!! And i finally get it today cos my dear ahma bought it for me!
I really, really have to find her a rich 2nd husband. (:I went out with ahma after school today! Thus, i bought the cd, tcr's day gift, a XXXXL voodoo doll. You know, there was the cannot be seen and this super large one. I wanted to stand out, cos if you wanna buy things, ppl cannot see no point ma. Then i bought this super big one! hahaha. And of course, a new wallet. Its
orange. Throwing away my yellow one, i draw until too ugly le. (:
[im listening to the veronicas cd, and im telling you, its so teenage bittersweetness man!]Ok, today, there was tis survey, erm, about the school experience. I was really frank. Everything say the truth.
HAHA. which resulted in many "strongly disagrees". xDOk, i've been really hyper these few days! (: I dunno why.
I didnt see him at school at all. And im like really hyper!
Its either miss him until siao le, or im really happy! ^_^