Friday, August 25, 2006
MY SUPER JAPANESE NAME!
Since Chongaik have a next life, i'll be friends with him in the next life! He's half Japanese and Korean and im Japanese! xD
I'll have 2 babies, one girl one boy. (: They'll be good looking, so the dad must be a good looker. The girl's name is Faith and the Boys name i haven think yet. =X They'll have english names with japanese surname!
ChongAik said he'll have 3 babies. LOL. So our babies can be friends!
I'll be 165cm tall, weighing 54 Kg! My name is SAYURI KATSUMI! ChongAik's name is TAKEDO PARK HYEON BIN! I'll have curly hair. xD
I will have Big pretty eyes. Something i want! My eyes and hair will be completely black! Like really really black! And I'll have blue highlights. My baby girl will have matching highlights~! So adorable!
My husband must be cute! And he's sense of humour is out of this world. He'll cheer me up when im sad. He'll dream about me! xD He will have matching hairstyle as my boy baby! LOL.
We'll go to disneyland and play. Our car will be yellow. DUH. (: We'll jump around with balloons tied around our wrist. They will be no bill problems and we will live happily ever after.
ChongAik's next life is featured in his blog. GO SEE NOW! xD (: