Thursday, August 31, 2006
169-.* probably the best day in a long time
LOLOLOLOLOL. Today was extremely fun! As you know, its teachers day. If you dont know, you are sad la. LOL. We first had big breakfast. Haha. Our class didnt really eat the food, we played with it. Shaking all 45 cans of soft drinks. Even the 1.5L bottle one oso! The spray and play at each other. LOL. Mixed it with curry and stuff. Shirts all stained la. LOLOLOLOL. In the end, we occupied 6 tables. haha. Dirtied the whole floor. Pop many many pops. That loud thing that you have to pull. So super fun! Me and Shiyuan played soccer using the Twisties. LOL. Smashed it to pieces.
Concert time. HAHA. The bands were so damn cool! The drummer of the first band play until so shuai! HAHA. My heart flew to him. fly fly fly, fly away. No, i don't like like him. I only think he's cool. HAHA. Cos he's gt drumsticks. Got a pic of the other band. (: Myfav part was the teacher lookalike! I didnt take a pic of that! Forget! Too excited! AHHHHH~! haha.

After everything, me and Amanda went to meet ChongAik at out pri sch. Talk to afew people and our form teacher. Miss Chua. She's still miss la. I forget to take pic again! See la, my brain! GRR. Then she oni rmb 3 of us, the names, the rest dun rmb. I guess we too naughty le. HAHA.
Took bus 27 to airport. Was so fun! In the bus, keep laughing and laughing. Went to eat Mac's. Didnt know what to eat. Suddenly stomachache. Den no mood. But after that got miraculous recovery. ^_^ Went to take skytrain. See? ChongAik's serious face when he's holding his cam. (:
*I didnt blog your sissy and retard picture! Thank me, faster thank me! Im kind to you, so dun blog my un-ladylike actions. And my crazy laughing. (:*
Took a pic of my dear XXL voodoo doll. I have wonderful comments about it! :D And im joyous! Its like so outstanding la. Cos its so big. HAHA. I cant believe i own it. Still cannot belive. haha. I love you my dear voodoo doll!
Ordered Hot Chocolate Paradise. Didnt order caramel cos too cold. Was freezing cos of the weather. So cold! And i wear PE, so the clothes very thin. FREEZING man! The chocolates was so nice! I seldom drink hot coffee. Then we played sumore, laughed sumore.
Then i headed home, with amanda. (: We were playing in the Bus, using our fingers to measure the buildings and cars outside the glass. HAHA. Then the busdriver break and i accidentally kissed the glass. So disgusting man! Dunno how long never wash. And my first kiss goes to Mr. Bus window. LOLOLOL. Im so lame. hahahaha. So hyper and happy now. HAHAHA. I didnt know he was at airport oso. WAHAHAHA. My god.
Go turn on your taps now, the water's really cold. (:
OLD HAPPY HAPPY ME!