Thursday, August 31, 2006
(: my 2nd post of the day!
It's my second post for the day! (: haha. Got pics again. My new kit la, it looks nice, so just bought. haha.

Super cute right? And take mental note, its
YELLOW~ LOL

Anyway, im going to Malaysia on Saturday morning. Yes it means no new blog post and msn. v_V SAD. But i'll come back with pics, i promise. At least one, cos hyper will forget all about my camera. (: Tag tag tag sumore k? I'll miss blogging and msn. sigh sigh. But go there to shop means its not so bad afterall. LOL. Theres oni one thing that holds me back. How i wish msn is like, inside my brain, can communicate inside. Through telepathy. haha. If im a smart scientist, i'll invent that!
Also, dun sms to my usual number during the hols. It'll be with my sis, in china. Cos of the auto roam thing. If you want my new num, ask Amanda. (: Or Jiaqi, or shiyuan. I cant post my number here! Later stalker sms me. LOLOLOLOL. okok, rmb hor!
ChongAik, im so touched by your post la. At first i thot you
were sacarstic when you put the word "burned" so big. (: You're turning 14 soon.
Me later. LOL. Enjoy your birthday and the Veronicas cd k? I expect something
equally meaningful, or more meaningful on my birthday hor! I dont mind CHOCOLATE
cake fight, really. :D I would like the All American Rejects cd! (: Oh ya, i
look ugly in that last pic. =/ lol. Not very nice leh. haha.