Saturday, May 12, 2007
I LOVE THE SONS OF IPSWICH!
I swear i'm going crazy, all thanks to Techonology. ):
My stupid blogger doesnt work on some computers, and i dont know what the hell is wrong with my server. And there's this connection problem that i cant solve. Then the computer is so lag, you'd think i'm not using broadband!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, MR. COMPUTER?!!!
Need to bring it to check up. Take some medicine. Apparently, it already took alot. But it doesnt help. I want to buy a new computer! Pek cek ah!
So anyway, I was watching tv. Then the advertisement came up about DemandTV which i dont have. Did not suscribe. There is so many nice movies in May la! Including, my all time favourite, shuai ge movie that keep making me drool....
THE COVENANT! I was mad about it for quite long. My obsession died down and now, it's coming up again!
I sooooo want to DVD. But i dont think they have it right. If i can only watch it again... I'll treasure every scene with all my heart and soul. LOL. So, i decide the put the trailer here. Did i put it the last time? I cant remember. But in case if any of you readers saw the dvd, please let me know!!!!!
(that's if i have readers. I'm hoping i do.)I can watch it on youtube though. Part by part. But they have so many parts as one part is only 9 minutes! How you want me to watch lidat? eh, still got to buffer leh!
I really think the guy is shuai.
REALLLYYYY~
I think i should change subject now. Do you realise the last 4 paragraghs, including this one, i started with "I"? lol. No, i dont think i should change subject. I just watched the trailer again, and i tell you, i cannot breathe.
This is the trailer, but the sound quality is veryyyyy bad. So you have to play it loud to listen to what they are saying. At, 00:25, notice their eyes!
OHMYGOD LA!!!!!! Okay, im so gonna try to watch it part by part on youtube. :D
And this is their official website,
CLICK.
*The name is not CLICK, im telling you to literally click. lol.
I SO LOVE-
OH MY SHIT, THEY ARE SO COOL. THE WEBSITE!
AS I WAS SAYING,
I SO LOVE STEVEN STRAIT, TAYLOR KITSCH, TOBY HEMINGWAY AND CHACE CRAWFORD!!!!!
Omg, they have it on DVD! they do! I'm going to all shops to look for it. I'm going!
I can remember, my favourite part of the movie is the first part, where the rock music plays really loud, then they jump down from the cliff, with their eyes all black to a party in the middle of nowhere. (:
I think i should stop now. I'm getting way too much.
YOU ALL SHOULD PROBABLY IGNORE THE WHOLE POST. lol.