Thursday, July 12, 2007
A Extremely Sleepy Thursday.
Dear Jamie this envelope will represent my heartI'll seal it, send it off and wish it luck with its depart.This stamp will be every action that carry my affectionGive you all I canFlower and a handI hope this helps you seeSigned Sincerely me. *lyrics by Hellogoodbye - Dear Jamie, Sincerely Me. [:-
Heyyyyyyyyy[:I am now in love with so many songs! So many so many so so so many. Anyway, my darling Amanda is finally coming to school tomorrow!
FINALLY. *big smile*Today is such a sleepy day, especially because the weather is very good for sleeping. So i bear with it for very long, until maths, i cannot tahan, tried to lie on the table, but the Mrs Kho will scold. So i tried to
sit and sleep. Amazingly, i succeeded without falling off. And Mrs Kho didnt even notice la! LOL. When need to copy things, Amos woke me up. Then i felt very awake.
Then what else? Oh yeah, went to buy Famous Amos muffin after school. Bought the Chocolate one.
IT WAS SUPER YUMMY. LOL. I love it. Craving milo and double chocolate frappe now.
*lick lips* Ahahahaha. I miss Double Chocolate.
Then we went to library. And we saw books that we like but then the card quota reached. So, we cannot borrow. We went to the furniture books corner and hide our books at the back of the shelf. LOL! Hope it will still be there.
Tomorrow choir with hip-hop. After the last lesson, we so super look forward to it. Sad that Amanda is not going. ): Eh, wait! She just told me she will see how. :D
Alrighty, that's all for today. Take care! [:
Whatever it is again, I love you. We'll be okay, have faith. [: