Friday, July 06, 2007
LIVE EARTH. [:
All the pain i thought i knew
All the thoughts lead back to you
Back to what was never said
Back and forth inside my head*lyrics by Avril Lavigne, Take Me Away. -
HEYHEYYYY!! Remember to wear
GREEEEEN tomorrow and on Sunday. It is about
Live Earth ; Global Warming. And as you can tell, the weather nowadays is quite damn hot already. I'm so damn looking forward to the concerts on Channel 5! (:
Anyway, it is ESCAPE day tomorrow! Cant believe i'm going Escape in this weather. And cant believe the only thing i there to step in when i'm inside is Orange Julius. LOL. Or maybe the baby ferris wheel.
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited. Escape, yeah, Escape, yeah! I dont even know why. I mean, i will not go take alot of rides, but then maybe it's because i miss Escape? I dont know.
Today choir we learnt
HIP-HOP! For like, the first time in my life. It was fun! LOL. Jump about, doing some wierd things, but still fun. LOL. We did BOUNCING. Like a ball. :D
Homework is bloody killing me. I dont feel like doing anything at all. But then later my daily work marks pull me all the way down AGAIN. There is so much homework and i have no time la! Cannot sacrifice everything for homework de ma! ):
I have to go, i dont know go where. But i dont have anything to blog anymore. lol.
BYE!