our hopes and expectations
black holes and revelations

I'm sure you know where the navi is. :D
|
i'll be your sunshine
if you'll be my silhouette

My name is Pearline.
My birthday is on 27/10/92.
I have many things on my wishlist, but i'm just too lazy to type it all.
I treasure friendship & familyship alot.
I have 2 dogs at home and i absolutely LOVE them.
To me, Lizards are more disgusting then Cockroaches.
I hate people who say to me, "What's the point of doing this? You alone won't change a thing."
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's because of people like them that all these are happening.
They shouldn't bring people down just because they are so negative.
|
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Wednesday blues.
I'll live for you I'd die for you Do what you want me to I'll cry for you My tears will show That I can't let you go It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet You still want me, don't you It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet Cos I can see through you It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet Don't let me down Don't make a sound Don't throw it all away Remember me So tenderly Don't let it slip away It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet You still want me, don't you It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet Cos I can see through you It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet I'll live for you I'd die for you Do what you want me to I'll cry for you My tears will show That I can't let you go It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet You still want me, don't you It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet Cos I can see through you It's not over, not over, not over, not over yetYou still want me, don't you It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet Cos I can see through you *lyrics from Klaxons - It's not over yet. (now playing)- Today during PE, we were playing Basketball. Then some boys took the basketballs from the bag or something without the teacher's permission, that's Mr Tan. Then guess what he shouted?? Mr Tan : DONT PLAY WITH MY BALLS!!hahahahahahah!! ROFL. Then the whole class burst out laughing. If you dont get it, think of it horny-ly, then you will get it. lol. what the hell? play with his balls. LOL. Then after that he told us to gather, then one of the basketballs roll away, guess what Huili said?? Huili : Mr Tan, your ball is rolling away!!LOLOLOL. Then everyone laughed again. LOL. Balls. Then today, after school we waited for Hanwei and went to eat Pastamania together. My Prawn Aglio was yummy! [: I have so many songs to put on my blog. So many that i like, but this fitted best i guess. =/ Sigh. I dont want to think about it. Yet, most of the time, it is all i think about. I am going mad soon. Tell me what happened? Sigh. What you put on your nickname hurt me. This sucks.That's all for today, Bye. Brenda, cheer up. Let's not think about it. [:Amanda, please faster get well, is it DENGUE? we miss you. [:& to You, i'm sorry.
|
just a photograph in a history book
and i believe she had a voice and name
|
|
|
|
|